Times Microwave LMR-100 Coaxial Cable
Times Microwave LMR-100A is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weatherability. LMR-100A's cable design enables the tightest bend radius for any cable of similar size and performance. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LMR-100A can be installed both in and outdoors. Use Times Microwave brand LMR-100A cable for any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable. LMR-100A is a drop-in replacement for RG-174 and RG-316.
- Cable Type: LMR-100A
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor:Bare Copper Covered Steal (BCCS)
- Jacket:Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Outer Diameter: .110 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Drop-in replacement for RG-174 and RG-316
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 22.8dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 39.1dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.