Bulk Coax Cable – Mini Coax
Not sure which coax cable you need? Call or chat today and we will recommend the right solution for you.
- Miniature High Definition Coax Snake Cable - 23 AWG
- Belden 179DT - RG179 PVC Sub-Miniature Mini-Coax Cable
RG179 | 28.5 AWG | Solid Bare Copper Conductor | HDPE Insulation | Tinned Copper Braid Shield | CMR PVC Jacket
Belden 179DT type RG179 mini coax cable is commonly used in telecommunications, broadcast mobile trucks, and digital video. This cable features a CMR rated PVC jacket. Internally this cable is protected from RFI and EMI interference by a 100% Duofoil® tape shield + 95% tinned copper braid. The center conductor is 75 Ohm and is made from 28.5 AWG solid copper. Mini Coax is commonly terminated with a F-Type or BNC connectors.
- 75 Ohm
- Ultra Miniature Serial Digital Coax
- 28.5 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductor
- 100% Duofoil® tape shield + 95% Tinned Copper Braid Shield
- Riser Rated PVC Jacket
- Gas-injected Foam HDPE Insulation
- Sweep Tested from 5 MHz to 6 GHz
- UL Listed
- Professional Grade
- U/V Inhibitor
- RoHS Compliant
- Sold by the foot
- Max continuous length: 1000 FT
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.Learn MoreSKU: Belden 179DT Bulk Cable