Fiber Optic Pigtails
The fiber optic pigtail is normally a tight buffered fiber cable with a connector pre-terminated on one end and exposed fiber on the other. The fiber optic pigtail can have either male or female connectors. Female connectors can be mounted in a patch panel, while male connectors can be plugged into optical transceivers. When utilized properly, the fiber optic pigtail allows light signal transmission with minimal return loss and low attenuation.
Not sure which you need? Call or chat today and we will recommend the right solution for you.
- 3 Meter Fiber Optic Pigtail - 12 Strand Multimode - 10 Gig 50/125 OM3
- 3 Meter Fiber Optic Pigtail - 12 Strand Multimode - 62.5/125 OM1
- 3 Meter Fiber Optic Pigtail - 12 Strand Single Mode 9/125
- 3 Meter SC-UPC Fiber Optic Pigtail - 6 Strand Single Mode 9/125
- 3 Meter ST Fiber Optic Pigtail - 12 Strand Single Mode 9/125