TNC Male Crimp Connector - RG174, RG188, RG316 & LMR-100
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Quantity Available: 4080
A TNC connector is a threaded RF connector commonly used in radio communications. The threaded and weatherproof design makes a TNC connector a secure connection. TNC connectors come in male and female variations as well as reverse polarity.
- Fits RG174, RG188, RG316 and LMR-100
- Crimp style
- 50 ohm
- 3 piece design (connector, pin and ferrule)
- Nickel plated brass
Let ShowMeCables do it for you. Our custom cables are professionally built, have quick turn-arounds and there is no minimum order requirement. Design your cable online, or contact our sales department for a quote.
Q: What is a TNC connector?
A: A TNC connector is a threaded RF connector. Very similiar to a BNC but threaded.
Q: What is an TNC connector commonly used for?
A: TNC connectors are commonly used in radio communications and wifi networks.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.