ICC Telco Male Patch Panel - RJ11 - 6P4C - 1 RU - 24 Port
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
ICC's 24-port, 6-position, 4-conductor RJ-11 Telco patch panel features integration with 2 male Telco conductors and a sturdy rack-mount design. Suitable for KSU or PBX telephone systems, this panel is also UL-listed and includes a full set of #12 rack-mount screws for added convenience. Save hours of installation and troubleshooting time with this plug and play patch panel.
- Rack mountable 24 port, RJ-11, 6 position, 4 conductors
- 2 Integrated male 50-pin Telco connectors
- Designed to fit all standard 19 inch racks or cabinets, 1 RMS
- Ideal for KSU or PBX phone systems.
- UL Listed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What are the benefits of using a patch panel?
A: Patch panels will allow testing routing and maintenance of network/telecom cables connected to your network. With a patch panel this is quickly done just by making changes to cables on the patch panel itself. Patch panels also allow for easier cable management and identification of cable routing.
Q: What is a rack unit?
A: A rack unit U or RU is a unit of measure that describes the height of equipment designed to mount in a rack. A rack unit is 1.75 inches. Typical one rack unit will take three vertical screw holes on each side of a standard rack.
Q: What is the difference between RJ11 RJ12 and RJ45 connectors?
These are all crimp connectors with gold pins used for telecoms networking and occasionally low voltage lighting control applications. The difference is in the number of positions available on the connector and the number of contacts actually present.
- RJ45: 8P8C = 8 Position 8 Contact - used in Network Wiring
- RJ12: 6P6C = 6 Position 6 Conductor - used in Phone Systems
- RJ11: 6P4C = 6 Position 4 or 2 Conductor - used for ADSL telephone and modem cables etc.
The RJ11 and RJ12 are the same size even though they have a different number of contacts. RJ45’s are larger because of the extra positions and conductors.