Neat-Patch Cable Mangement Bay - NP2
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The NP2 Neat-Patch is the ultimate cable management bay available on the market. It has been issued multiple US patents and it will revolutionize your data cable management. Instead of stuffing excess cable in finger duct, using numerous cable ties, or other less than ideal solutions, with the Neat-Patch you simply coil and go. The excess cable sits vertically in between the patch panels. This allows you to easily identify and trace cables. The NP2 is designed to work in any system, no matter the size. It will fit any 19 inch frame that is at least 6 inch deep. It is fully ventilated to promote proper air flow.
- Discretely hide excess cable without cable ties
- Works with any 19 inch rack or bracket
- Promotes proper bend radius
- Allows you to easily trace signal path
- Provides the most professional appearnce of any cable manager on the market
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.