ShowMeCables - EMR-240 - Low Loss LMR-240 Equivalent Coaxial Cable - Black - Per FT
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
ShowMeCables Low Loss 240 is designed to deliver high performance with minimal loss. ShowMeCables Low Loss 240 is a LMR-240 equivalent and high quality alternative to RG-8X. For example at 2.4 GHz, 100 feet of RG-8X would have 22.8dB of signal loss versus only 13.1dB of signal loss with ShowMeCables low loss 240. With a durable Polyethylene jacket, these cables are suited for indoor and outdoor installations. ShowMeCables low loss 240 is light and flexible. The ShowMeCables low loss 240 is acceptable for Wi-Fi, Antenna Cables, Ham Radio, Patch Cables, Jumper Cables and much more.
- Priced Per Foot
- Cable Type: EMR-240
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor: Bare Copper (BC)
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE)
- Outer Diameter: .240 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Drop-in replacement for RG-8X
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 7.6dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 13.1dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.