iPhone VoIP Headset Adapter - 3.5mm TRRS Male to Dual 3.5mm TRS Stereo Female - 1 Ft
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Quantity Available: 34
ShowMeCables' VoIP iPhone headset adapter is the perfect solution for using Skype and other VoIP headsets on your iPhone or Andriod Phone. It features one 3.5mm 4-conductor TRRS plug on one end and two 3.5mm TRS stereo jacks on the other end.
- Connector A: 3.5mm 4 conductor (TRRS) plug (male)
- Connector B: Dual 3.5mm TRS (stereo) jacks (female)
- Length: 1 FT
- Fully molded for strain relief
- Labeled for easy connection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Plug: Male Connector
- Jack: Female Connector
- TS: 2 Conductor Mono TS (Tip Sleeve)
- TRS: 3 Conductor Stereo TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve)
- TRRS: 4 Conductor TRRS (Tip Ring Ring Sleeve)
Q: What kind of cable would I need to connect my MP3 player, iPod, or other device to an auxiliary port?
A: You would need a 3.5mm Stereo audio cable.
Q: I want to extend the length of my headphones or existing audio cable. How would I do this?
A: The best way to accomplish this would be to use a 3.5mm extension cable
Q: I want to connect my 3.5mm device to a receiver or TV, but it only has RCA jacks What should I do.
A: You can use a 3.5mm to RCA adapter cable to make this connection