ICC Cat6C Component-Rated Patch Panel - 48 Port
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
ICC's Category 6 (CAT 6) 48-port, 2 RMS patch panels surpass industry requirements for Category 6 performance. These horizontal patch panels are designed with a rear 110 IDC's for quick and easy punch-down termination and come integrated with a universal label allowing for either 568-A/B wiring. Package includes mounting screws.
- Rack mounted CAT 6 component rated patch panel provides excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
- Engineering to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
- Includes both TIA-568A and TIA-568B color wiring diagrams
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Designed to fit all standard 19 inch racks and cabinets
- 2 rack mount space (RMS)
- Used with ICPCS5 and ICPCS9 CAT 6 patch cords and ICACSPDT00 110 punch down tool
- UL listed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What are the benefits of using a patch panel?
A: Patch panels will allow testing routing and maintenance of network cables connected to your network. With a patch panel this is quickly done just by making changes to cables on the patch panel itself. Patch panels also allow for easier cable management and identification of cable routing.
Q: I want to create a small network in my home what patch panel should I use?
A: A Cat6 vertical patch panel is a typical patch panel for home installation. It's small footprint and wall-mount capabilities make it a great choice.
Q: What is the difference between a feed-thru patch panel and a punchdown patch panel?
A: Feed-thru means that the patch panel has RJ45 ports on both the front and the back side of it. There is no punching down in this type of patch panel. Simply plug the patch cable in on either side of the patch panel and play.
A punchdown patch panel requires each conductor to be punched down onto wither 66 or 110 terminations using a punchdown tool.
Q: How do I wire a patch panel?
A: Please see the resources tab for wiring schemes.