Internet Explorer will soon be unsupported on this site. Please upgrade to a newer browser to continue using our site.

Headset/Mic Breakout Cable - 3.5mm TRRS Female to Dual 3.5mm TRS Stereo Male - 6 IN

4 Conductor Jack | 2x TRS Plug | Fully Molded | Labeled | Connect Phone Headset to PC
91% of 100
Quantity Discount Pricing
1-9 10-24 25-99 100-249 250+
$5.19 $5.02 $4.87 $4.71 $4.59

The Headset to PC adapter allows you to use your smart phone headset with your computer. Most smart phone headsets do not have a break out for the audio and the microphone which makes it impossible to use a headset with a computer. Instead of buying a new headset you can adapt your own smart phone headset for computer usage.

With the Headset to PC adapter there is no need to buy new a headset for your computer, you simply connect the 3.5mm plug of your existing smartphone headset with the adapter and plug it into your computer.

The Headset to PC Adapter is the best choice those who want to combine their computer headset and phone headset. Instead of having one headset for each, this adapter allows you to connect the headset you own to your computer. The Headset to PC adapter is perfect for Skype, Messengers, or Google Voice users.


  • Works with iPhone/Blackberry/Droid 3.5mm stereo headsets.
  • Connector A: 3.5mm 4 conductor (TRRS) jack (female)
  • Connector B: Dual 3.5mm TRS (stereo) plugs (male)
  • Length: 6 inch
  • Fully molded for strain relief
  • Labeled for easy connection

prop 65 warningWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Headset/Mic Breakout Cable - 3.5mm TRRS Female to Dual 3.5mm TRS Stereo Male - 6 IN
Your Rating


  • Plug: Male Connector


  • Jack: Female Connector


  • TS: 2 Conductor Mono TS (Tip Sleeve)


  • TRS: 3 Conductor Stereo TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve)


  • TRRS: 4 Conductor TRRS (Tip Ring Ring Sleeve)

Q: What kind of cable would I need to connect my MP3 player, iPod, or other device to an auxiliary port?

A: You would need a 3.5mm Stereo audio cable.

Q: I want to extend the length of my headphones or existing audio cable. How would I do this?

A: The best way to accomplish this would be to use a 3.5mm extension cable

Q: I want to connect my 3.5mm device to a receiver or TV, but it only has RCA jacks What should I do.

A: You can use a 3.5mm to RCA adapter cable to make this connection