Cat8 Shielded Solid Bulk PVC Ethernet Cable - Blue - 500 Feet
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
CAT8 Bulk Ethernet Cable, 40G, 2GHz.
Our S/FTP shielded CAT8 bulk Ethernet cable is ideal for indoor or outdoor short runs up to 30 meters in length. Primary application is for high performance data centers. Composed of four individually shielded pairs of 23 gauge solid bare copper conductors, with an overall tinned copper braid shield. The CAT8 bulk Ethernet cable has an overall LSZH jacket and sequential footage markings on the jacket so you always know how much it left.
This CAT8 bulk cable is a blazingly fast, suitable for 40G networking with a conventional 4 pair, 8 conductor wiring configuration. These twisted pairs are individually shielded in order to repel electromagnetic interference (EMI) in electrically noisy environments. The overall tinned copper braid shield provides an additional layer of protection against interference. The Low Smoke Zero Halogen outer jacket is blue in color. It is sold on a wooden spool of 500 feet.
CAT8 cable has individually shielded pairs (S/FTP), and is quality manufactured to meet and or exceed product certifications such as CAT8 T568C.2 standards.
- Category-8 Solid Cable
- Shielded Twisted Pair (S/FTP) Cable
- Overall Tin-Copper Braiding
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable For 40G High Speed Data Center Applications
- Up to 30 Meter Distance Runs
- 4-Pair – Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568 B.2-1, ISO/IEC
- ISO/IEC 11801
- Supplied on a 500 ft. Wooden Spool
- 40GBASE-T Ethernet
- 10Gb/s Networking
- Rackcenter Topologies Supported:
- Top-of-Rack (ToR)
- End-of-Row (EoR)
- Middle-of-Row (MoR)
- Not Intended for Premise or Enterprise Networks