CAT8 Shielded RJ45 Field Termination Plug
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
CAT8 RJ45 Field Termination Plug for 40G Networks
Show Me Cables believes in great networking products—they’re the key to building a great network. We hold our CAT 8 RJ45 connectors to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. Even with something as small as an RJ45 connector, we get it right—reliable and blazing fast.
These RJ45 connectors are designed to work specifically with CAT8 cable. These RJ45 contacts are gold plated. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c) with inserts included—they’re part of the design. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient termination without any need of tools. A cable stripper is however recommended to expose the inner conductors.
This connectors housing is shielded with zinc die-cast nickle plating. This makes our CAT8 plugs more durable while being less prone to corrosion and rust. All our CAT8 Plugs come standard with two different sizes of boots. These boots provide better stress relief support around the connection point of the cable and connector.
These Connectors are backwards compatible with CAT6A systems. CAT8 is the future in copper cabling and it is smart to implement them into your CAT6A systems so your network will easily transfered to 40G in the near future. So update your system today so your company can get faster, more efficient conversion rates.
- Ideal for creating superior high performance CAT8 patch cables for 40Gigabit Ethernet applications where high density routers and switches are employed
- Meets CAT8 performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-C.2-1
- Housing is shielded with zinc die-cast nickle plating
- Tool-less Termination saves time and money
- Strain relief boots are included
- Backwards compatible with CAT6A system
- Selectively plated contacts with 50 micro-inches of gold
- Suitable For Shielded Solid & Stranded 22 AWG to 24 AWG Wire
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) Capabilities
- T568A & T568B Wiring
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.