CAT8 Shielded RJ45 Field Termination Plug
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
CAT8 RJ45 Field Termination Plug for 40G Networks
Show Me Cables believes in great networking products—they’re the key to building a great network. We hold our CAT 8 RJ45 connectors to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. Even with something as small as an RJ45 connector, we get it right—reliable and blazing fast.
These RJ45 connectors are designed to work specifically with CAT8 cable. These RJ45 contacts are gold plated. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c) with inserts included—they’re part of the design. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient termination without any need of tools. A cable stripper is however recommended to expose the inner conductors.
This connectors housing is shielded with zinc die-cast nickle plating. This makes our CAT8 plugs more durable while being less prone to corrosion and rust. All our CAT8 Plugs come standard with two different sizes of boots. These boots provide better stress relief support around the connection point of the cable and connector.
These Connectors are backwards compatible with CAT6A systems. CAT8 is the future in copper cabling and it is smart to implement them into your CAT6A systems so your network will easily transfered to 40G in the near future. So update your system today so your company can get faster, more efficient conversion rates.
- Ideal for creating superior high performance CAT8 patch cables for 40Gigabit Ethernet applications where high density routers and switches are employed
- Meets CAT8 performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-C.2-1
- Housing is shielded with zinc die-cast nickle plating
- Tool-less Termination saves time and money
- Strain relief boots are included
- Backwards compatible with CAT6A system
- Selectively plated contacts with 50 micro-inches of gold
- Suitable For Shielded Solid & Stranded 22 AWG to 24 AWG Wire
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) Capabilities
- T568A & T568B Wiring
- UL 94-V0 plastic components