Times Microwave LMR-240-UF UltraFlex Coaxial Cable - Black
Times Microwave LMR-240-UF is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weatherability. LMR-240 UltraFlex series cable feature stranded center conductors and rubber outer jackets designed to withstand repeated bending. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LMR-240-UF can be installed both in and outdoors. Use Times Microwave brand LMR-240 cable for any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable. LMR-240-UF is a drop-in replacement for RG-8X
- Priced Per Foot
- Cable Type: LMR-240-UF
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor: Stranded Bare Copper (BC)
- Jacket: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Outer Diameter: .240 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Drop-in replacement for RG-8X
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 9.1dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 15.3dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.