Cat8 Shielded Solid Bulk PVC Ethernet Cable - Blue - 500 Feet
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
CAT8 Bulk Ethernet Cable, 40G, 2GHz.
Our S/FTP shielded CAT8 bulk Ethernet cable is ideal for indoor or outdoor short runs up to 30 meters in length. Primary application is for high performance data centers. Composed of four individually shielded pairs of 23 gauge solid bare copper conductors, with an overall tinned copper braid shield. The CAT8 bulk Ethernet cable has an overall LSZH jacket and sequential footage markings on the jacket so you always know how much it left.
This CAT8 bulk cable is a blazingly fast, suitable for 40G networking with a conventional 4 pair, 8 conductor wiring configuration. These twisted pairs are individually shielded in order to repel electromagnetic interference (EMI) in electrically noisy environments. The overall tinned copper braid shield provides an additional layer of protection against interference. The Low Smoke Zero Halogen outer jacket is blue in color. It is sold on a wooden spool of 500 feet.
CAT8 cable has individually shielded pairs (S/FTP), and is quality manufactured to meet and or exceed product certifications such as CAT8 T568C.2 standards.
- Category-8 Solid Cable
- Shielded Twisted Pair (S/FTP) Cable
- Overall Tin-Copper Braiding
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable For 40G High Speed Data Center Applications
- Up to 30 Meter Distance Runs
- 4-Pair – Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568 B.2-1, ISO/IEC
- ISO/IEC 11801
- Supplied on a 500 ft. Wooden Spool
- 40GBASE-T Ethernet
- 10Gb/s Networking
- Rackcenter Topologies Supported:
- Top-of-Rack (ToR)
- End-of-Row (EoR)
- Middle-of-Row (MoR)
- Not Intended for Premise or Enterprise Networks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.