UHF Female to TNC Male Adapter
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already-terminated cable. This nickel-plated coaxial adapter has a TNC male connector opposite an UHF female connector.
- Connector A: TNC male
- Connector B: UHF female
- Brass body
Q: What is a TNC connector?
A: A TNC connector is a threaded RF connector. Very similar to a BNC but threaded.
Q: What is an TNC connector commonly used for?
A: TNC connectors are commonly used in radio communications and wifi networks.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.
Q: What are other terms used for UHF connectors?
A: UHF connectors are also commonly referred to as amphenol or PL-259 and SO-259 connectors.
- PL-259 is a male UHF connector
- SO-259 is a female UHF connector
Q: What is a UHF connector commonly used for?
A: UHF connectors were formally used in Radar applications but are used more in today's RF applications.