Times Microwave LMR-200 Coaxial Cable - Black
Times Microwave LMR-200 is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weatherability. LMR-200's cable design enables the tightest bend radius for any cable of similar size and performance. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LMR-200 can be installed both in and outdoors. Use Times Microwave brand LMR-200 cable for any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable. LMR-200 is a drop-in replacement for RG58 and RG-142.
- Priced Per Foot
- Cable Type:LMR-200
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor: Bare Copper (BC)
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE)
- Outer Diameter: .195 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Drop-in replacement for RG58 and RG-142
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 9.9dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 16.8dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.