Times Microwave LMR-195 UltraFlex Coaxial Cable
Times Microwave LMR-195-UF is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weatherability. LMR-195-UF UltraFlex series cable feature stranded center conductors and rubber outer jackets designed to withstand repeated bending. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LMR-195-UF can be installed both in and outdoors. Use Times Microwave brand LMR-195-UF cable for any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable.
- Cable Type: LMR-195-UF
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Center Conductor: Stranded Bare Copper
- Jacket: Thermoplastic Polyethylene (TPE)
- Outer Diameter: .116 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 13.2dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.