Steel Fish Tape
Wire Puller - Steel Fish Tape - 50 FT
The 50 foot blue-steel fish tape makes installing cables and wires through drywall, conduit, or insulation easy. Simply push the fish tape through the opening, attached the wires to the pulling loop and pull the wires back through the opening. The tool features an easy grip with a trigger lock handle for control and a swivel hook for attaching wires.
- Durable, impact-resistant case.
- 50 Ft. length
- 1/8' wide tape, 0.06' thick
- Looped end to prevent snags or tear-outs.
- Constructed of highest grade tempered steel
- Use blued steel for easier winding in and out