SMA Male to UHF Female Adapter
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already-terminated cable. This nickel-plated coaxial adapter has an SMA male connector opposite a UHF female connector.
- Connector A: SMA male
- Connector B: UHF female
- Brass body
Q: What is an SMA connector?
A: Subminiature A or SMA connectors are a threaded RF connector.
Q: What is an SMA connector commonly used for?
A: An SMA connector is commonly used in GPS wireless LAN telecommunication and testing instruments.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.
Q: What are other terms used for UHF connectors?
A: UHF connectors are also commonly referred to as Amphenol or PL-259 and SO-259 connectors.
- PL-259 is a male UHF connector
- SO-259 is a female UHF connector
Q: What is a UHF connector commonly used for?
A: UHF connectors were formally used in Radar applications but are used more in today's RF applications.
|Features & Specs|
|Adapter Type||The type of adapter?||SMA to UHF|
|Form factor||The form factor of this connector?||Straight|
|Gender||The gender of this connector?||Male to Female|
|Material||The material this connector is made from?||Brass with nickel plating|