SMA Male Crimp Connector - Belden 9913 & LMR-400
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
An SMA connector is a sub-miniature caoxial connector used in RF applications. SMA connectors are threaded for a secure connection. All SMA connectors are 50 Ohm connectors and come in male and female variations, as well as reverse polarity.
- Fits LMR-400
- Crimp style
- 50 ohm
- 3 piece design (connector, pin and ferrule)
- Nickel-plated brass
Let ShowMeCables do it for you. Our custom cables are professionally built, have quick turn-arounds and there is no minimum order requirement. Design your cable online, or contact our sales department for a quote.
Q: What is an SMA connector?
A: Subminiature A or SMA connectors are a threaded RF connector.
Q: What is an SMA connector commonly used for?
A: An SMA connector is commonly used in GPS wireless LAN telecommunication and testing instruments.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.