RP TNC Male to RP TNC Female Bulkhead Low Loss 195 Coaxial Assembly
Low Loss 195 Cable - 20FT Reverse Polarity TNC Male to Reverse Polarity TNC Bulkhead
Designed to deliver high performance with minimal loss, Low Loss 195 (LMR-195 equivalent) assemblies are thin, light, and flexible. Low Loss 195 is a high quality alternative to RG-58 when you need the maximum signal integrity. With a durable Polyethylene jacket, these cables are suited for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Connector 1: Reverse Polarity TNC Male
- Connector 2: Reverse Polarity TNC Female Bulkhead
- Cable Type: ShowMeCable Low Loss 195 (LMR-195 Equivalent)
- 50 Ohm
- Polyethylene (PE) Jacket suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Applications: Wi-Fi, Antenna Cables, Ham Radio, Patch Cables, Jumper Cables, WLL, GPS, WLAN, LMR, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas
Q: What is a Reverse Polarity Connector?
A: A Reverse Polarity Connector alters a standard connector by utilizing a male pin center conductor in a female housing or a female pin in a male housing. This prevents mating with a standard non-polarized connector.
Q: What is the difference between Low Loss 195 and LMR195
A: The only difference between Low Loss 195 and LMR195 is the manufacturer. Both cables are made out of the same materials and have the same loss characteristics.
Wi-Fi Cable Connector Resource
Reverse Polarity SMA
Reverse Polarity TNC
Standard N Series