RJ45 Cat6 Shielded Connector - 8P8C - Solid & Stranded Cable
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
This shielded RJ45 modular connector is designed to terminate solid cat6 network cable. The connector contains two metal "teeth" that hold the wire in place giving a reliable connection. Easy to terminate, these connectors are useful for creating custom-length patch cables from bulk cable. The pinout for these connectors can be either TIA/EIA 568 or 568B.
- 50 micron gold-plating over.35mm Phosphor Bronze contacts
- Terminates on cable between 24 - 28 awg
- Plug Type: RJ45
- Position/Conductor 8x8
- Designed for Data/Voice applications
- For solid and stranded cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.