Reverse Polarity TNC Female to Reverse Polarity TNC Female Adapter
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Quantity Available: 252
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already-terminated cable. This nickel-plated coaxial adapter has a reverse polarity TNC female connector opposite a reverse polarity TNC female connector.
- Connector A: Reverse polarity TNC female
- Connector B: Reverse polarity TNC female
- Brass body
Q: What is a TNC connector?
A: A TNC connector is a threaded RF connector. Very similiar to a BNC but threaded.
Q: What is an TNC connector commonly used for?
A: TNC connectors are commonly used in radio communications and wifi networks.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.