Reverse Polarity SMA Female to SMA Male Adapter
Metal Body | Nickel Plated | Change the Connector
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already terminated cable. This nickel-plated coaxial adapter has a reverse polarity SMA female connector opposite an SMA male connector.
- Connector A: Reverse polarity SMA female
- Connector B: SMA Male
- Brass body
- Nickel plated
Write Your Own Review
Q: What is an SMA connector?
A: Subminiature A or SMA connectors are a threaded RF connector.
Q: What is an SMA connector commonly used for?
A: An SMA connector is commonly used in GPS wireless LAN telecommunication and testing instruments.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.
|Features & Specs|
|Adapter Type||The type of adapter?||SMA to SMA|
|Form factor||The form factor of this connector?||Straight|
|Gender||The gender of this connector?||Reverse Polarity Female to Male|
|Material||The material this connector is made from?||Brass with nickel plating|