Panduit Tee Fitting for LD5 - White - Single Piece
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Cable Hider - Panduit Tee Fitting for LD5 - White - Single Piece
This Panduit Raceway Tee Fitting is used to change the direction of your raceway fitting or to split it off into multiple directions. With this raceway fitting system, you can conceal, protect, and route low voltage cabling. This raceway fitting system is perfect for all voice, video, and data cabling systems. Using Raceway fitting eliminates the need for surface mount outlet boxes.
- Size: LD5
- Color: White
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Change the Direction of Raceway Fittings
- RoHS Compliant
Q: How many cables fit in this conduit?
LD3 is the ideal size for
- 1-4 Cat5e (24 AWG) Cables
- 1-2 Cat6 (24 AWG) Cables
- 1 Cat6a (24 AWG) Cable
- 1-2 A/V RG6 Cables
- 1-5 (2 Strand) Fiber Optic Cables
LD5 is the ideal size for
- 5-7 Cat5e (24 AWG) Cables
- 3-5 Cat6 (24 AWG) Cables
- 2-3 Cat6a (24 AWG) Cables
- 2-3 A/V RG6 Cables
- 6-9 (2 Strand) Fiber Optic Cables
LD10 is the ideal size for
- 8-20 Cat5e (24 AWG) Cables
- 6-13 Cat6 (24 AWG) Cables
- 4-8 Cat6a (24 AWG) Cables
- 4-10 A/V (RG6) Cables
- 10-24 (2 Strand) Fiber Optic Cables
Q: Can I mix and match Panduit and ICC raceway products?
A: No you cannot. The sizes of the products are similar but not exactly the same. It is better to use all of the same manufacturing when installing your raceway system. We carry a wide variety from each manufacturer. You just have to decide which one fits your needs better.