Ortronics Clarity 6 Modular Patch Cable
Ortronics Clarity 6 Modular Patch Cord
The Clarity 6 Modular Patch Cord from Ortronics offers a reliable solution to your networking needs. These cords are ETL verified to Cat6 standards. When these cords are centertuned to Clarity 6 jacks and panels, they provide a measurable increase in channel performance. Assembled with only premium cordage and factory tested for reliability, Ortronics has created one of the best systems on the market today.
- Connector 1: RJ45 Male
- Connector 2: RJ45 Male
- RoHS Cert.
- 24 AWG 4-Pair Stranded Copper Conductor
- Outer Diameter 0.29 Inches
- PVC Jacket
- Min. Bend Radius 1 Inch
- T568A/B Wiring
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Compatible
- Connect computer or gaming system to cable modem, DSL, router, hub, switch, or patch panel.
- Network computers in office or home.
- Distribute data, voice, or video through home, office, or installation point.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.