Neutrik silentPLUG 1/4 IN Mono Male Solder Connector - Metal
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Neutrik ¼ connectors are typically used for analog signals, primarily audio. These connectors are commonly used on headphones, instruments, and much more. This special version of a 2 pole plug has an integrated switch which automatically mutes (shorts) a guitar cable to avoid annoying pops and squeals when hot swapping guitars.
- ¼ inch Mono Male (6.35mm)
- Solder Type
- Hermetically sealed and magnetically operated switch
- No wear, constant contact resistance
- No corrosion or pollution of switch, durable and long-lasting
- Lifetime beyond 10'000 mating cycles
- Prevents popping when hot swapping.
- Cable up to 8mm O.D.
For use with instrument (guitar) connections only. Damage may occur if connected directly to an amplifier output.