NETFinder Plus Network Telephone Cable Tester Port Finder Tone Generator
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The NETfinder Plus is a versatile and convenient tester, it can test both net and telephone cables. The NETfinder Plus includes a tone generator, portfinder, cable organizer and memorized quick tester.
The NETfinder Plus tests for all standard wiring faults and displays the results via a pin–to–pin method. The fault status is displayed on a large alphanumeric LED display and 9 additional LEDs indicate the corresponding tested wires.
- All–in–one tester: Tests net and telephone cables. Includes tone generator, port-finder, cable organizer, and quick test
- Tests for the following wiring faults: opened, shorted, reversal, crossed, and split pairs
- Pin–to–pin indication (net cable)
- Tests for wiring faults of short and open (telephone cable)
- Verification of shield/ground integrity
- Split pair fault detection at a minimum 3 meter cable length
- Tests for twisted pair cables to over 490 ft. (150 meter)
- Tone generator function is compatible with most cable traces on the market
- Cable organizer: 8 numbered remote IDs for organizing 8 cable locations
- Port-finder: Locates the 10/100M hub/switch for the corresponding port
- Quick test: Memorizes a cables pin out and tests for mass cables
- Remote unit enables one person to test installed cables
- Easy to read alphanumeric LED faults display
- Low battery indicator
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.