N Female Bulkhead to MMCX Male Right Angle Low Loss 100 Coaxial Assembly
Low Loss 100 Cable - 8IN N Female Bulkhead to Right Angle MMCX Male
Designed to deliver high performance with minimal loss, Low Loss 100 (LMR-100 equivalent) assemblies are thin, light, and flexible. Low Loss 100 is a high quality alternative to RG-174 when you need the maximum signal integrity. With a durable Polyethylene jacket, these cables are suited for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Connector 1: N Female Bulkhead
- Connector 2: MMCX Right Angle
- Cable Type: ShowMeCable Low Loss 100 (LMR-100 Equivalent)
- 50 Ohm
- Polyethylene (PE) Jacket suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Applications: Wi-Fi, Antenna Cables, Ham Radio, Patch Cables, Jumper Cables, WLL, GPS, WLAN, LMR, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas
Q: What is a Reverse Polarity Connector?
A: A Reverse Polarity Connector alters a standard connector by utilizing a male pin center conductor in a female housing or a female pin in a male housing. This prevents mating with a standard non-polarized connector.
Q: What is the difference between Low Loss 100 and LMR100
A: The only difference between Low Loss 100 and LMR100 is the manufacture. Both cables are made out of the same materials with the same loss characteristics.
Wi-Fi Cable Connector Resource
Reverse Polarity SMA
Reverse Polarity TNC
Standard N Series