Middle Atlantic UPSRackmount Power, 8 Outlet, 1000VA/750W, Indiv. Outlet
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The Middle-Atlantic UPS-1000R-8 Uninterruptible Power Supply featuring a 19' (48.3 cm) deep compact rackmount chassis, provides up to 1000 VA / 750 W power to your electrical device in the occurrence of a power disruption.
Featuring automatic voltage regulation for 8 surge protected outlets, the line interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply helps protect the device from surges and overloads. Pure Sine Wave technology delivers optimum waveform that helps protect sensitive AV components. Load shedding extends runtime for critical loads and the energy saver mechanism helps reduce power consumption.
Using RS-232 and analog I/O, the Uninterruptible Power Supply can be easily integrated with control systems. Also included is a hot swappable primary battery that allows replacement even when the UPS is in operation. Up to 10 batteries (optional) can be connected to the UPS to achieve extended half-load runtimes of up to 20 hours. Stray magnetic fields are reduced via the 9' (2.7 m) SignalSafe power cord. Using the provided Middle Atlantic Power Manager software, you can configure vital system settings.
- Provides 1000 VA / 750 W uninterrupted power supply
- Line interactive UPS
- Provides power to electrical device in the occurrence of a power disruption
- 19' (48.3 cm) deep compact rackmount chassis
- Protects the device from surges and overloads via automatic voltage regulation and 8 surge protected outlets
- Individual outlet control
- Delivers optimum waveform via Pure Sine Wave technology that helps protect sensitive AV components
- Extends runtime for critical loads via load shedding
- Helps reduce power consumption via energy saver mechanism
- Integrates easily with control systems via RS-232 and analog I/O
- Hot swappable primary battery can be replaced even as the UPS is in operation
- Includes Middle Atlantic Power Manager software for configuring vital system settings