Middle Atlantic MRK Series Gangable Floor Rack Enclosure - 42 Inch Depth
The MRK-4042 MRK Series 19' Gang-able Enclosure from Middle Atlantic is a fully welded steel rack with 40U capacity and a depth of 42'. Its steel frame and 1/8' thick structural-steel internal braces provide a weight capacity of up to 2500 lbs. This enclosure is also seismic certified to protect up to 1000 lbs of essential equipment when used in conjunction with MRK-Z4 brackets.
This rack comes standard with a rear door, (2) pairs of 11-gauge threaded 10-32 rack rails with EIA spacing and labeled rack-space increments. Electrical knockouts on the top and bottom of the rear panel can easily be removed to pass cables. The configurable open top also includes a UHF/VHF knockout.
This enclosure is gang-able, allowing you to expand your system at will by adding additional cabinets. The rack can also be customized with a number of separately available accessories to meet your exact needs.
- All-steel construction and structural-steel braces guarantee exceptional strength and years of use with this unit.
- It will protect up to 1000 lbs of essential equipment when used in conjunction with MRK-Z4 brackets.
- All rack rails are finished in durable 'e-coat' to prevent clogged threads.
- Rack rails are labeled in EIA standard rack space increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pick and choose from Middle Atlantic's wide range of accessories to customize and expand your rack system.
- Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rack screws save installation time.
- Grounding/bonding studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- This rack is UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Listed in the U.S. and Canada.
This product is not available for air shipping. Please select 'Ground Shipping' when checking out. ShowMeCables will contact you with freight shipping details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.