Middle Atlantic MRK Series Gangable Floor Rack Enclosure - 31 Inch Depth
This Middle Atlantic MRK Series 19' Gang-able Enclosure MRK-2431 is a fully welded steel rack with 24U capacity designed to hold 19' wide equipment. Its steel frame and 1/8' thick, structural-steel, internal braces provide a weight capacity of up to 2,500 lb. This enclosure is also seismic certified to protect up to 1,000 lb. of essential equipment when used in conjunction with MRK-Z4 brackets.
This rack comes standard with (2) pairs of 11-gauge threaded, 10-32 rackrails with EIA spacing and labeled rackspace increments. Electrical knockouts on rear plates (both top and bottom) can easily be removed to pass cables (includes 1/2', 3/4', 1' and 1-1/2' openings). The configurable, open top also includes a UHF/VHF knockout.
This enclosure is gang-able, allowing you to expand your system at will by adding additional cabinets. And customization is a snap with practical accessories to meet your exact needs, such as a vented Plexiglas front door. A key-locked, solid, rear door comes standard with this model. This rack is UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada.
- All-steel construction and structural-steel braces guarantee exceptional strength and years of use.
- Protects up to 1,000 lbs. of essential equipment when used in conjunction with MRK-Z4 brackets.
- All rack rails finished in durable 'e-coat' to prevent clogged threads.
- Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pick and choose from Middle Atlantic's wide range of accessories to customize and expand your rack system.
- Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- This rack is UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Listed in the U.S. and Canada.
This product is not available for air shipping. Please select 'Ground Shipping' when checking out. ShowMeCables will contact you with freight shipping details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.