L-com USB Type A Coupler, Female Bulkhead/Latching Male, 12 in.
PC Peripheral Interconnects | Data Acquisition | Test and Measurement
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
This item may be subject to additional Tariff Surcharge of $2.95 (15%) each.
Another unique panel mount USB option features a bulkhead Type A jack to a latching Type A plug attached via USB 2.0 compliant cable. These cables can be directly connected to a mating connector inside an enclosure to provide lock down mating retention with any USB Type A jack. These assemblies are fully shielded and use L-com's popular ECF504 style housing that can be used with virtually any panel thickness. The recommended 4-40 mounting screws must be purchased separately (P/N ECF440). Twisted pair data lines help reduce crosstalk while 20 AWG power conductors enable maximum power transfer from host to peripheral. Custom lengths available upon request with minimal quantity requirements.
- 20 AWG power leads allow for maximum power transfer
- 30 micro inch gold plated contacts provide reliable connections with repeated mating cycles
- Allows USB cables to be passed through panels or enclosures
- Connectors are USB A panel mount female to standard USB A male
- Screw mount for secure installations
Write Your Own Review