L-com USB 3.0 Adapter Coupler, Keystone Style, Type A Female Jack to Type A Female Jack, Shielded, Silver
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
In stock and shipping same day, L-com's USB 3.0 U3KEY-AA-S adapter/coupler allows USB cables to be efficiently passed through a patch panel, wall plate or enclosure using standard, snap-in keystone openings. These USB coupler solutions are engineered to bring high performance in a compact design.
The U3KEY-AA-S is an in-line, silver adapter with an A type female to an A type female with a shielded, nickel plated housing. It is rated for USB 3.0 usage. 3.0 coupler/adapter options include A to A, A to B, B to A and C to C. Additional A to A, A to B, B to A, C to A and A to C options are available with a USB 2.0 rating. The nickel plated design electrically connects the connector shells and ground to the housing's plating and is excellent for applications that require grounding your adapter/coupler to your rack, wall-plate, patch panel or enclosure.
L-com's U3KEY style USB adapter products fit any standard keystone style opening and do not require special tools or hardware to mount. Contact L-com's expert technical support with your USB 3.0 questions and order online today.
- Allows USB 3.0 cables to be passed through panels, enclosures and wall plates
- Metal shell provides maximum protection from EMI/RFI
- Fits standard keystone size openings for compatibility with common wall plates and rack panels
- 30 microinch gold plated contacts provide reliable connections with repeated mating cycles
- USB 3.0 rated connectors are USB Type A female jack on the front to USB Type A female jack on the back
- PC peripheral interconnects and computing
- Data acquisition and storage
- Test and measurement
- Video and data transfer
- Printers and servers