L-Com Single-Port Cat5 Injector Kit with 48VDC - 70 Watt
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
L-Com Single-Port Cat5 Midspan/Injector Kit with 48VDC - 70 Watt
L-Com's indoor single-port POE passive splitter provides DC power for PoE equipped devices. This compact It provides DC power for one PoE-equipped device and is compatible with AP's and other equipment supporting the IEEE standard PoE pinout (Pins 4/5 Power+ and Pins 7/8 Power-).
This unit can be used as either an "Injector" or as a "Tap". When used as an injector the device sends DC power through the Ethernet cable to a remote PoE device. When used as a "Tap" this unit taps the injected DC power from the Ethernet cable for use by certain non-PoE devices.
The BT-CAT5-P1-4870 features shielded RJ45 jacks. This along with the BT-CAT5-P1's metal housing helps reduce the effects of EMI interference. A ground lug and terminal is provided directly on the injector housing providing superior grounding. The cast aluminum housing includes integral mounting feet for ease of installation.
- Lightning and surge protection on data and power lines
- Industrial grade cast aluminum housing
- Shielded RJ-45 jacks EMI noise suppression
- Wireless LAN Access Points and Bridges
- Wireless LAN WiFi Amplifiers and Amplified Antennas
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Telephones
- IP Surveillance Cameras
- Bluetooth® Access Points