L-com LSZH 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable
L-com LSZH 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable, Male / Male
These high quality, rugged TRS 3.5 audio cables feature a Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen jacket that reduces the amount of smoke and toxic gasses emmited should combustion occur. These are a perfect solution for areas with confined spaces and also military applications. Stereo TRS (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) for a balanced signal.
- Connector A: 3.5mm TRS (stereo) Plug (Male)
- Connector B: 3.5mm TRS (stereo) Plug (Male)
- LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen) Jacket
- Color: Black
- Fully molded connectors provide strain relief
- Gold-plated connectors
- Foil shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- Plug: Male Connector
- Jack: Female Connector
- TS: 2 Conductor Mono TS (Tip Sleeve)
- TRS: 3 Conductor Stereo TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve)
- TRRS: 4 Conductor TRRS (Tip Ring Ring Sleeve)
Q: What kind of cable would I need to connect my MP3 player, iPod, or other device to an auxiliary port?
A: You would need a 3.5mm Stereo audio cable.
Q: I want to extend the length of my headphones or existing audio cable. How would I do this?
A: The best way to accomplish this would be to use a 3.5mm extension cable
Q: I want to connect my 3.5mm device to a receiver or TV, but it only has RCA jacks What should I do.
A: You can use a 3.5mm to RCA adapter cable to make this connection