L-Com Category 6a MPTL Modular Plug Terminated Link Adapter Cable, RJ45 Plug to Jack, S/FTP Double Shielded, 26AWG, PoE+, LSZH, Blue, 0.5F
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Our data adapter specialists are ready and available to answer any questions you may have on the TRD626ADSZ-MPTL-0.5F category 6a MPTL adapter cable. The 26AWG Ethernet adapter cable is a new method of connecting to devices in modern buildings, particularly where aesthetics are important and many devices are hidden. Use the MPTL Ethernet adapter cable in hard-to-reach places and connect your longer, horizontal cables into it. This 0.5-foot category 6a MPTL adapter cable allows the cable to be plugged directly into a device and connected to a network without the need for an extra outlet or port.
Contact L-Com’s expert technical support for assistance with the category 6a MPTL adapter cable or any data adapter. Download our TRD626ADSZ-MPTL-0.5F datasheet with specifications and CAD drawing with dimensions for details. Our knowledgeable sales team simplifies the purchasing process and ensures that your Cat 6a MPTL adapter cable will be exact to specification.
The TRD626ADSZ-MPTL-0.5F adapter cables from L-Com are used to simplify connections in Above-Ceiling applications such as PCs, video surveillance cameras, wired access points, access control systems, PoE LED lighting systems and other devices. The 26AWG Category 6a MPTL Modular Plug Terminated Link Adapter Cable is now available from L-Com. There is no MOQ (minimum order quantity), and the product ships the same day from our warehouse.
- Category 6a 10gig rated, backwards compatible male to female RJ45 Ethernet adapter cable
- Complies with ANSI/TIA-568.2-D standards and MPTL (Modular Plug Terminated Link) topology to give you the overhead you need to maintain maximum performance in your application
- S/FTP double shielded with overall braid around individually shielded pairs for stupendous EMI/RFI protection
- Simplifies installations, improves performance and reduces overall install costs and is great for PoE
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket for usage where combustive PVC is restricted
- Access Control Systems
- Above-Ceiling Applications
- IoT and Smart Buildings including 5G Access Points (APs)
- Video Cameras, Surveillance and Security
- PoE LED Lighting Systems