L-Com Category 6a Breakaway Adapter Cable, RJ45 Plug to Jack, Easy Release, S/FTP Double Shielded, 26AWG, CM PVC, Gray, 8.0IN
Category 6a Breakaway Adapter Cable | 10 gig rated | Male to Female | RJ45 | Easy Release Port Socket Saver | S/FTP Double Shielded | 26 AWG | CM PVC | Gray | 8 inches
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Contact L-Com’s expert technical support for assistance with the category 6a breakaway adapter cable or any data adapter. Download our TRD695AS-BRK datasheet with specifications and CAD drawing with dimensions for details. Our knowledgeable sales team simplifies the purchasing process and ensures that your Cat 6a breakaway adapter cable will be exact to specification.
The TRD695AS-BRK adapter cables from L-Com are used to simplify connections in Above-Ceiling applications such as PCs, video surveillance cameras, wired access points, access control systems, PoE LED lighting systems and other devices. The 26AWG Category 6a Breakaway Adapter Cable is now available from L-Com. There is no MOQ (minimum order quantity), and the product ships the same day from our warehouse.
- Category 6a 10gig rated and backwards compatible male to female break-away RJ45 Ethernet adapter
- Easy-release jack and plug assembly that is designed to "breakaway" and disconnect safety upon a sudden pulling force saving your application and equipment from damage
- The break-away adapter attaches to a standard RJ45 patch cord and then is plugged into a piece of equipment or outlet using an RJ45
- S/FTP double shielded with overall braid around individually shielded pairs for stupendous EMI/RFI protection
- CM rated PVC jacket meets most safety requirements
- Mobile Test or Diagnostic Equipment
- Healthcare Facilities, Hospitals and Medical Equipment
- Conference Rooms and A/V Set-ups
- Classrooms and Education
- Office and Work From Home (WFH)