iPhone Telephone Adapter - 3.5mm TRRS Female to RJ9 Male - 6 IN
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The ShowMeCables iPhone telephone adapter is a great solution for using your 3.5mm iPhone headset with any standard telephone.
- Connector A: 3.5mm 4 conductor (TRRS) jack (female)
- Connector B: RJ9 male, 4 conductor 4 position
- Length: 6 inches
- Plug and play
- International Buyers: Flat Rate International Shipping is available for this item. $40 for 1-10 pieces
- International orders require PayPal or a Bank Transfer
- Avaya 2410, 9620L
- Nortel 1140T,
- Nortel Visa 350
- Uniden Dect2088, TRU9496
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Plug: Male Connector
- Jack: Female Connector
- TS: 2 Conductor Mono TS (Tip Sleeve)
- TRS: 3 Conductor Stereo TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve)
- TRRS: 4 Conductor TRRS (Tip Ring Ring Sleeve)
Q: What kind of cable would I need to connect my MP3 player, iPod, or other device to an auxiliary port?
A: You would need a 3.5mm Stereo audio cable.
Q: I want to extend the length of my headphones or existing audio cable. How would I do this?
A: The best way to accomplish this would be to use a 3.5mm extension cable
Q: I want to connect my 3.5mm device to a receiver or TV, but it only has RCA jacks What should I do.
A: You can use a 3.5mm to RCA adapter cable to make this connection