F-Type Male to TNC Female Adapter
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Quantity Available: 2078
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already-terminated cable. This nickel-plated coaxial adapter has an F-type male connector opposite a TNC female connector.
- Connector A: F male
- Connector B: TNC female
- Brass body
Q: What is an F connector?
A: An F connector is a 75 Ohm coaxial connector that uses the coaxial cables solid center conductor as a pin.
Q: What is an F connector used for?
A: F connectors are commonly used on television cable television satellite television cable modems VHF & UHF antennas.
Q: What other terminology is used to describe and F connector?
A: Sometimes F connectors are described by a different name. Here are some different terms
- F-56 F-6 (F-56) F-11: These are terms to describe the connector type (F) and the cable that they will terminate on.
- F-61: A panel mount F connector
- F-71: A male to male F adapter
- F-81 A female to female F adapter
Q: What is a TNC connector?
A: A TNC connector is a threaded RF connector. Very similar to a BNC but threaded.
Q: What is an TNC connector commonly used for?
A: TNC connectors are commonly used in radio communications and wifi networks.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.