F-Type Male Terminator - 75 Ohm
75 Ohm | Male | .5 Watt | Brass Body | Essential for Unused Outputs
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Also known as Dummy Loads, terminators are an essential component in the proper termination of unused outputs of line splitters and amplifiers which utilize a Type F interface
- 75 ohm
- Commercial grade L-adapter
- Suitable for coaxial networks used in video, data and telephony applications
- All brass body with precision machined threads.
- Return Loss: >25dB
Q: What is an F connector?
A: An F connector is a 75 Ohm coaxial connector that uses the coaxial cables solid center conductor as a pin.
Q: What is an F connector used for?
A: F connectors are commonly used on television cable television satellite television cable modems VHF & UHF antennas.
Q: What other terminology is used to describe and F connector?
A: Sometimes F connectors are described by a different name. Here are some different terms
- F-56 F-6 (F-56) F-11: These are terms to describe the connector type (F) and the cable that they will terminate on.
- F-61: A panel mount F connector
- F-71: A male to male F adapter
- F-81 A female to female F adapter
Q: What are the different types of F Connectors?
A: The 3 main types of F connectors are:
- Compression: Compression connectors give the best connectivity and are waterproof. A compression tool is required for termination.
- Crimp: Crimp connectors are more commonly used because of their low cost as well of ease of termination. Crimp connectors come with an attached or separate crimp ring. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Crimp connectors require a crimp tool for termination.
- Twist on: Twist on connectors are the easiest to terminate. Twist on connectors are threaded on to the out jacket of a coaxial cable. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Tools are not required for termination of the twist on style.