F-Type Female to PAL Male Adapter
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
The F-type female to PAL male adapter is the perfect solution for converting a European-purchased television to the standard coaxial F connection used in the US. This adapter has a brass body with a nickel coating, which gives it a strong connection with great longevity.
- Connector A: F female
- Connector B: PAL male (European)
- Brass body
Q: What is an F connector?
A: An F connector is a 75 Ohm coaxial connector that uses the coaxial cables solid center conductor as a pin.
Q: What is an F connector used for?
A: F connectors are commonly used on television cable television satellite television cable modems VHF & UHF antennas.
Q: What other terminology is used to describe and F connector?
A: Sometimes F connectors are described by a different name. Here are some different terms
- F-56 F-6 (F-56) F-11: These are terms to describe the connector type (F) and the cable that they will terminate on.
- F-61: A panel mount F connector
- F-71: A male to male F adapter
- F-81 A female to female F adapter