ECore Basic High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
Best HDMI Cable - .5 Meter Basic HDMI with Ethernet
Our Basic High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is packed with premium features like 1080P+ resolution, 3D TV, Deep Color, and Ethernet ready. Best of all, it is offered at a price that meets any budget. Our basic HDMI cables offers maximum quality at any budget.
- High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
- 4k resolution
- 48 bit deep color
- 3D ready
- Exceeds 2.0 requirements
- Gold plated connectors
- 600 Mhz refresh rate support
- 18 Gbits/s Bandwidth
- 30 AWG
- 90 degree bend radius
Q: What is HDMI?
A: High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a fully digital audio and video interface. HDMI brings the highest quality video to your home theater. Since HDMI supports both audio and video it simplifies wiring significantly.
Q: What is HDMI with ethernet?
A: The 'with Ethernet' option allows a device that has Internet access to share that connection with another device that isn't directly connected to the Internet. For instance you could have a TV connected directly to the internet then use the HDMI cable with Ethernet to share that internet connection with your Blu-Ray player. Please keep in mind both devices must be Ethernet Sharing compatible for this feature to work. The HDMI with Ethernet cable will still perform normally for HDTV even if an Ethernet signal is not present.
Q: Is HDMI backwards compatible with previous versions?
A: Yes HDMI is fully backwards compatible.
Q: What are the advantages of using HDMI over S-Video or component?
A: The quality of audio and video increases significantly. Images and sounds will be sharper and defined. These benefits are clearly seen ar resolutions like 1080p.
Q: What does the jacket rating CL2 CM and CMP mean?
- CL2 is the standard type of PVC jacket used for low voltage cable. CL2 rated cables are often referred to as in-wall rated cables and can be run almost anywhere except plenums. CL2 is more common for non-professional use.
- CM is standard comminications cabling that is not run in walls or in plenum air spaces.
- CMP is a rating that is given to cables that have passed a stringent burn test and are able to be run through plenum air spaces. Plenum air spaces include drop ceilings and non-ducted HVAC air returns.