DVI-I Male to DVI-I Male Single-Link Cable
DVI-I Single-Link Cable - 2 Meter DVI-I Male to Male Cable
The DVI-I Single Link cable will support both an analog and digital video signal. The cable delivers high-speed digital transmission of up to 4.95 Gbps. It has large thumbscrews which make it easy to install. The cable’s 24K gold-plated contacts provide excellent connectivity and longevity. Internally, the shielding reduces cross talk and interference. DVI-I Single-Link cables will support a resolution of up to 1600 x 1200.
- Connector A: DVI-I Single-link Male
- Connector B: DVI-I Single-link Male
- Resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
- High speed transmission up to 4.95 Gbps
- Supports analog and digital signals
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Compatible with flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
Please note that DVI does not support audio. A separate audio cable will need to be run if needed.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What is DVI?
A: DVI stands for Digital Visual Interface. DVI was developed by the industry body DDWG (the Data Display Working Group) to send digital or analog information from a computer to a display such as a flat-panel LCD monitor.
Q: What is the difference between DVI-A DVI-D and DVI-I?
- DVI-A – The “A" stands for analog which it supports analog DVI signal
- DVI-D – The “D" stands for digital which it supports digital DVI signal
- DVI-I – The “I" stands for intergraded which it supports both analog and digital DVI signals
Q: What is the difference between dual link and single link?
A: DVI sends a digital signal between devices. A single link cable sends one at a time while a dual link can send two. This effectively allows double the data flow and allows such benefits like larger screen resolutions
Q: What does Plenum rated mean?
A: Plenum is a rating that is given to cables that have passed a stringent burn test and are able to be run through plenum air spaces. Plenum air spaces include drop ceilings and non-ducted HVAC air returns.