Cat6a Indoor/Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, UV Resistant, Shielded CMX/CMR - Black
Show Me Cable's Shielded Indoor/Outdoor CAT6A UV Resistant Cable is ideal for your outdoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Some common applications for this type of cable include retrofitting installations which rely on exterior cable runs that are exposed to heat or sunlight. This cable is ideal for extending cable runs from the point of entry to the interior of the premise to the specified device(s). Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Shielded, Indoor/Outdoor, CAT6A, UV Resistant cable features 8 conductors (4-Pairs) of solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMX/CMR rated PVC Jacket. Our Category 6A, Shielded, CMX/CMR, Indoor/Outdoor, UV Resistant Cable is designed for residential indoor and outdoor LAN applications and is resistant to cracking after UV exposure, making it the ideal solution for installation runs that require the cable to be exposed to the elements. This cable contains the same UV-blocking compounds as our direct burial cable and features a black jacket in order to prevent sunlight damage to the cable. Additionally, this cable has a tinned copper drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. Our Shielded CAT6A Indoor/Outdoor cable is tested up to 750MHz performing to speeds reaching up to 10G.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- CAT 6A Outdoor Cable, UV Rated For Outdoor Use
- Suitable For 750MHz High-Speed Data Applications
- Can reach up to 10G speeds.
- Designed For Indoor/Outdoor Installations UV Jacket (CMX/CMR) (UV)
- Category-6A Shielded Twisted Pair F/UTP Riser Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 C.2-10
- ETL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied in a 1000' Pull Box with large payouts