Canare L-2T2S High-Performance Microphone Cable - 2 Conductor
Canare L-2T2S Microphone cable is commonly used for microphones, speakers, instruments, and many other audio/video devices. This cable features an extremely flexible PVC outer jacket resist cracking and tears even in sub-zero environments. Internally the high density braided shield allows for its maximum flexibility and reduced handling noise. The two conductors are made from 23 AWG high stranded count (60 Strands of copper) bare copper.This cable is designed for the enthusiasts in mind.
- 2 Conductor
- 23 AWG Bare Copper (60 strands)
- 99.99% Pure Oxygen-Free Copper Wire
- IPE insulation
- Shield: >:94% Copper High-density TAC Braid.
- Special compound PVC outer jacket resists cracking even in sub-zero applications
- Nominal Capacitance: 22.0 pF/ft.
- Nominal Impedance: 88-ohm.
- Sold by the Foot
- Max Continuous Length: 200 Meters
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 200 Meters will be sent in separate pieces.