ICC Dual Speaker Spring Clip Keystone Jack
Keystone inserts are an easy way to customize wall plates or patch panels to fit your install while providing a finished look. This dual speaker spring clip keystone provides a clean termination point for speakers while using 50% less space than standard speaker keystones. Use up to 16 AWG wire on the front push pins and 14 AWG on the rear. Color-coded and labeled push pins make it easy to install speakers with the correct polarity. Mount this keystone adapter into any keystone wall plate or patch panel.
- Color: Almond
- Up to 16 AWG speaker wire for front connection
- Up to 14 AWG speaker wire for rear connection
- Includes two female disconnectors suitable for 16-14 AWG speaker wires.
- Fits into any Keystone opening
- UL Listed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.