Neutrik silentPLUG 1/4 IN Mono Male Solder Connector - Metal
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Neutrik ¼ connectors are typically used for analog signals, primarily audio. These connectors are commonly used on headphones, instruments, and much more. This special version of a 2 pole plug has an integrated switch which automatically mutes (shorts) a guitar cable to avoid annoying pops and squeals when hot swapping guitars.
- ¼ inch Mono Male (6.35mm)
- Solder Type
- Hermetically sealed and magnetically operated switch
- No wear, constant contact resistance
- No corrosion or pollution of switch, durable and long-lasting
- Lifetime beyond 10'000 mating cycles
- Prevents popping when hot swapping.
- Cable up to 8mm O.D.
For use with instrument (guitar) connections only. Damage may occur if connected directly to an amplifier output.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.