Cat6 Black Outdoor Ethernet Patch Cable - Red Slip On Boot
Suitable for outdoor installations, our outdoor rated Cat6 patch cables protect against UV rays, extreme temperatures, and harsh weather conditions. This cable features red slip-on boots that provide strain relief and protection of the connector. If your installation is completely or partially outside, then this is the cable you need.
- Connector 1: RJ45 with Red Boot
- Connector 2: RJ45 with Red Boot
- Black, UV Rated Jacket
- 568B Pinout
- 24 AWG 4-Pair Solid Copper Conductor
- Operating Temperatures -40C to +60C (-40F to +140F)
- Tested to 550 MHz
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Compatible
- Supports IP Cameras
- UL Listed
Availability: These cables are custom manufactured and require an additional 2-3 days to ship.
- Connecting computer or gaming system to cable modem, DSL, router, hub, sitch, or patch panel.
- Network computers in office or home.
- Distribute data, voice, or video through home, office or installation point.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.