Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable - No Boot with Strain Relief
Cat5e Molded Boot - No Bubble | 24AWG/4 Pair | Snagless Design | PoE and PoE+ Ready | High-Speed Gigabit Ethernet
Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable - Molded Boot - No Bubble
This type of Cat5e molded boot patch cable does not have a bubble over the RJ45 release tab. These cables are tested for networking speeds up to 350MHz and use 24 AWG stranded copper conductors with a durable PVC jacket. The injection molded strain relief protects the RJ45 plug while leaving the release tab exposed. These patch cables provide added support to the transition point where a flexible cable connects to a rigid connector or connection point. A properly designed strain relief boot will prevent force applied to the exterior of a cable from being transferred to the electrical terminations within the connector or device which can lead to failure. The contacts are 50 micron gold plated to improve signal strength. Common home or office applications include servers, printers, modems, routers, hubs, switch boxes, computers, game consoles, VoIP phones, and more.
- Cat5e Molded Boot - No Bubble
- RJ45 Connectors
- 24AWG/4 Pair
- Tested to 350MHz
- Snagless Design
- PoE and PoE+ Ready
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk
- High-Speed Gigabit Ethernet
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Connect computer or gaming system to cable modem, DSL, router, hub, switch, or patch panel.
- Network computers in office or home.
- Distribute data, voice, or video through home, office, or installation point.
• ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 5E
• PVC Jacket • CMX Rated
• RoHS Compliance for the Requirement of European Union Issued Directive 2002/95/EC